Viewing images imported to Creators' App / Uploading images
View images imported to a smartphone (to Creators' App).
- To view the images in your camera, from the Camera Screen, select [View and Import].
Importing camera images to Creators' App (smartphone operation)
- Available features vary by country or region. The corresponding items may not be displayed.
Select (Storage) at the bottom of the screen.
Browse the images.
- A. Local: Shows images stored on the smartphone.
- B. Cloud: Shows images uploaded to the cloud.
- C. Uploading status: Tap to view the uploading history.
- D. Settings: Complete the settings used for uploading. (See Uploading Automatically and Manually below.)
- E. Switch folders: Enables you to switch folders. Images imported using Creators' App are stored in the [Imported Images] folder.
- F. Imported Images: Shows images in the current folder. Select an image to view it in single-image display.
- H. Select: Use this when selecting the image. The following screen appears after you tap.
- K. Close the selection screen
- L. Number of images selected
- M. Delete: Deletes the selected images. Deletion is not possible on some smartphones. In this case, delete images with the built-in smartphone app, using Albums or the like.
- N. Upload: Upload selected images to the cloud (Creators' Cloud).
- I. Filter: You can filter the displayed images.
- J. Switch screens: Appearance varies depending on the smartphone used.
- The transferred images are placed in the CA_IMAGES folder. Select the relevant folder to display it in an album or camera roll.
- You cannot delete RAW images. In addition, if you are using Android 10 or lower, the deletion function is not available. If you want to delete images in these cases, use applications supplied with your smartphone, etc.
Uploading Automatically and Manually
You can upload images to the cloud manually or automatically.
By default, uploading is performed manually. Select the images to upload using H (Select) in the figure above, and then select M (Upload) to upload them to the cloud.
Automatic cloud uploading is also available for images imported to a smartphone. Specify the destination folder, types of images to upload, and other details in D (Settings) in the figure above, and before importing, turn on [Automatic upload].