Ερωτήσεις και απαντήσεις: 196
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- What is the maximum shutter speed when shooting in Aperture Priority?The maximum shutter speed of the camera varies depending upon the aperture value, or F-number, that the camera is set to. The respective maximum shutter speeds according to the aperture value are as follows: 1/2000
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions.RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories