Unable to connect to the camera
Please check "Supported Cameras" on the Home for cameras that can connect to Monitor & Control.
There are multiple ways to connect your camera to the app. Please check the Help Guide for connection methods and procedures.
- Cannot connect the camera to the mobile device with Bluetooth pairing. (ILME-FX3/FX30)
- Cannot connect the camera to a mobile device via a connection using the camera as an access point.
- Cannot connect the camera to a mobile device using the mobile device as an access point (Wi-Fi tethering) or using a wireless LAN router as an access point.
- Cannot connect the camera to a mobile device via a USB connection using the mobile device as an access point (USB tethering). (ILME-FX6)
- Cannot connect the camera to a mobile device with a wired LAN connection via a router. (ILME-FX6)
- The camera is not displayed on the connection screen in the Monitor & Control.
- When trying to connect the app to the camera, I get an error message on the Monitor & Control screen that says it is not supported.
- When connecting the ILME-FX6 to a mobile device, the access point is not displayed on the ILME-FX6 ST mode setting screen.
When used with Creators' App (Android, ILME-FX3/FX30)
Problems during use
- The display on the monitoring screen of Monitor & Control lags and communication becomes unstable when using a Wi-Fi connection.