Ερωτήσεις και απαντήσεις: 162
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- Even if the memory card that was subjected to write back in PlayMemories Home was inserted into the camera, it does not appear as a thumbnail in the playback screen.Switch Media Settings to the memory card and set Recording format to that is the same configuration as the file that was written back. If a thumbnail still does not appear in the playback screen, you must repair
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie
- Some of the highlight points created with the Highlight Movie Maker software are not included in the movieHighlight points set during the creation of the highlight movie are randomly included by the Highlight Movie Maker software and not all highlight points are guaranteed to be included. In addition, selected highlight
- I cannot charge the battery when connecting to a computer by USB cableCheck the connecting condition according to the following procedure. Turn on your computer. NOTE: If you use a notebook computer, connect it to an AC adaptor. Before connecting the USB cable to the terminal of the